Thursday, September 24, 2015

Juicing is Tiring

What a day! This morning I barely had time to make a quick carrot, ginger and apple juice before school. I used my new apple corer that I bought last night. It worked great! I had a salad for lunch with feta and tuna on top. I felt quite tired after school probably because I didn't eat much today. I made a 'Sweet N Sour' green drink after school. I ordered out for dinner. Much too tired to cook. I ordered a Cobb Salad which has bacon, chicken, eggs, and a ton of vegetables. I figure I need some protein or I may pass out.

The more I drink juice and barely eat, the more I wonder if I'll really be able to do a five day juice fast. I should really try and push through three days at least and see if I can make five. The more I think about it the crazier the idea of just drinking juice for five days becomes. My willpower sucks. I know that because it is a holiday next week people will be wanting me to go out for dinner and visit some sights. Crap! Maybe I'll start the fast on Saturday. I can go to get more veggies and fruit tomorrow night after school.

I keep thinking of all of the work and loose ends I have to tie up next week. Hopefully I have the energy and concentration and do what I want to do. Tomorrow I'm going to try to make three juices and just eat one salad for dinner. I'll have a juice at breakfast and one at lunch. I will have lemon and warm water in the am. I will also drink lots of water during the day and one coconut water for mid morning snack. I'll let you know how it goes. Happy Juicing!

No comments:

Post a Comment